How do you know the cloud is secure when you put your data on it?
In this Cyber Security Inside video, Tom and Camille take a dive into cloud security with Jo Peterson, Vice President Cloud & Security Services, Forbes Technology Council, CompTIA Advisory-Infrastructure.
- How the cloud has become a more integral part of businesses, and where we are headed with cloud.
- What your responsibilities are for cloud security and the questions to ask when choosing a provider.
- How artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things interact with cloud security.
- What the biggest concerns are in cloud security and what experts are doing to make it more secure.
- And more!
Check it out. For more information, previous podcasts, and full versions, visit our website at https://cybersecurityinside.com
We were honored to have Jo on the podcast, who has accomplished some amazing things this year! Check out her accolades:
- Onalytica Who’s Who in Cybersecurity https://onalytica.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Whos-Who-in-Cybersecurity.pdf
- Engati LinkedIn 30 Top Voices in Tech https://www.engati.com/blog/linkedin-top-voices-in-tech
- Thinkers360 Top 150 Women B2B Leaders to Follow in 2022 https://www.thinkers360.com/150-women-b2b-thought-leaders-you-should-follow-in-2022/
- 2016-2022 CRN Women of the Channel Recipient https://www.crn.com/rankings-and-lists/wotc2022.htm
- Onalytica Who’s Who in the Cloud https://onalytica.com/blog/posts/whos-who-in-cloud/
#cloud #cloudsecurity #artificialintelligence
If you are interested in emerging threats, new technologies, or best tips and practices in cybersecurity, please follow the Cyber Security Inside podcast on your favorite podcast platforms.
Follow our hosts Tom Garrison and Camille Morhardt:
Learn more about Intel Cybersecurity:
Intel Compute Life Cycle (CLA):